End of week 1

LazyDavid
LazyDavid Posts: 60
edited October 3 in Success Stories
So this may be a bit premature for a success story but I believe that you should celebrate every achievement!

Got back into living a healthier lifestyle seven days and started out at 217 lbs and 25% body fat. At today's weigh in I've dropped to 213.5 lbs and running at 24% body fat!

All I've done this week is mainly watch my diet and a couple of fasted cardio sessions; happy enough with this!

From next Monday I'm going to be throwing in some weight sessions so hopefully I'll continue as I've started!

Woohoo! :o)

Replies

• KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Hey an achievement is an achievement, it does not matter how small or big it is!!!! this is something that you have worked for, you earned it!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am sure you will ultimately reach your goal!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!:happy: :happy:
  • Any achievement you are proud of is something to be happy about! If you lost a pound in 2 days and you thought it would be impossible, thats something right there. Keep going!
  • CONGRATS TO YOU!! You deserve to celebrate!! Stay focused....that's the key!
  • skarllett50
    skarllett50 Posts: 2 Member
    I believe you should celebrate each achievement. Losing weight is hard. Kudos to you. Keep it up.
  • Yay me! Thanks for the support and here's to another successful week for us all!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!