What's on tap for exercise today?

Options
I'm walking out the door to do a strength and conditioning class and yoga at an mma gym in Chicago. What's everyone else doing today?

btw...if any MFP folks are running the Chicago Marathon tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm headed to the gym for my Saturday torture session - it involves lots and lots of ab work!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    1.5 hours on the bike. around 30 miles. I'm training for a 40mile bike through the mountains in a week!
  • dedication227
    Options
    i work at Golds Gym BUT getting ready to go sign up to American Family because not able to get effective workout in ...know to many people so I feel this will be effective. I'm excited!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Today is 30DS and zumba. Then housecleaning. Most likely I will toss in anothr strength training and cardio tonight.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 40 minutes of kickboxing. Might do some more walking or something today. :smile:
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well it's nearly Sunday here in Australia... So that means my RPM class and an hour long walk with the dogs later on :)
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Already biked 12 miles (45 minutes), thinking of C25k this evening or just Jillian's 6 week 6 pack.......
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    1 hour cardio, 1 hour weight lifting, 30 mins of abs.
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Turbo jam! and then some weight lifting
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire...WooHoo!!!
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    Attending a Zumbathon for Susan G. Komen today. It's about 2 hours.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was strength training. Today, some cardio and abs : ) THEN ... I'm I have an appt. for a 90 minute hot rock massage. Oh yea !
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm working today, so I know I will at least squeeze in short walks on my breaks, then probably take a long walk with the dog tonight when i get home
  • CathySky
    Options
    I'm off to Orangetheory Fitness for my workout today...can't wait!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous 5.5 mi run with the hubby this am, felt great :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day.
  • jamichka
    jamichka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Probably hiking with the kids, as today is set to be warm and gorgeous. We have a disc golf course nearby, right on the river, and for some reason it really hasn't seemed to catch on as a sport in northwest Alabama (in a place where hunting, bass fishing and Friday night football reign supreme, I'm not really that surprised). So it's usually deserted, and it's far enough away from the highways that when you're out there, you really can forget you're anywhere near civilization. Which is just how I like it. :happy:
  • gloria581
    gloria581 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    2 hour Zumbathon today and a 3 hour Zumbathon tomorrow.