The scale hasn't budged in 2 weeks?

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetxsour35
    Options
    After my scale started jumping all over the place, I started to trust more in measurements than the scale. Have you been losing inches at all?

Barely, in the past 2 weeks I've lost a half inch off both my waist and hips.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options

I drink about 2 bottles of water daily, but I mostly use the iPhone app and I never remember to log water.

if you don't mind me asking, what size bottles? the "recommended" is at least 8 8oz glasses a day, works out to about a 2L bottle of soda worth of water. My personal trainer also told me that you should try to drink 1/2 your weight in ounces so if you weigh 200lbs, for instance, then you should try to drink at least the 64oz but try and aim for 100oz which is around 12 glasses I think. It could help...

Two 16 oz bottles. I'll try to drink more though.
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    and in my world, I have been in a plateau for almost 9 months!!!! The same 3 pounds, up and down, up and down. I chose to not obsess over it but treat this like maintenance. I'm running 20-30 miles a week, eating in range, double tracking (also a Weight Watchers' member), etc. So, I just have to be patient until my body "resets the set point" (great book on that subject). Anyway, I tried everything, calorie cyclng, eating heavy one day, blah blah blah. But the main thing is that, for me, I want to be realistic and follow a plan that I can follow for life. So, I don't want to lose through manipulation and mind games. Therefore, I will just be patient and keep on staying the course and, as someone else recommended, measurements are a great indicator and I have continued to go down clothes sizes. So, we are in this forever - so we can afford to be patient, right? Just stick with doing everything right! :wink: