Options
    That is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?? I am only 4'11 and 3/4 so I know what it feels like to be short. It seems much harder for us shorter people to lose the tummy bulge. I think its because we have, or at least I have a small torso.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh and btw, I think you have done an amazing job!!!
  • brittsicard33
    Options
    You can do it girl! Keep your head up, you're beautiful!
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Keep it up! I think you actually look a bit taller now being thinner.
  • brooke_92606
    Options
    how tall are you?? I am only 4'11 and 3/4 so I know what it feels like to be short. It seems much harder for us shorter people to lose the tummy bulge. I think its because we have, or at least I have a small torso.

I'm 5'1 1/2. I am soo jealous of taller people, they can weigh more and look super thin me on the other hand I need to be 125-130 :(
  • brooke_92606
    Options
    fan freakin tastic girl

Thanks! :)
  • brooke_92606
    Options
    Oh and btw, I think you have done an amazing job!!!
    Thank you!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up :)
  • briehill
    Options

I'm 5'1 1/2. I am soo jealous of taller people, they can weigh more and look super thin me on the other hand I need to be 125-130 :(

If it makes you feel better I'm just over 5'8 and I'm supposed to be between 133 and 155 or something like that. Depends on what sight you're looking on. So you're 7 inches shorter then me but I'm trying to only weigh 15 pounds more then you.

You're looking great though!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!