It's Snowing!

Options
2»

Replies

• Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    It's surpose to get up to 78degrees here in PA! Too bad I gotta work today :sad:

YES! I'm in Pittsburgh and can't wait to get outside this weekend! Sorry you have to work today!!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    It's surpose to get up to 78degrees here in PA! Too bad I gotta work today :sad:

YES! I'm in Pittsburgh and can't wait to get outside this weekend! Sorry you have to work today!!
    In Ontario Canada we have beautiful weather sun is shining and pp are still walking around in shorts and tank tops...love it...
  • FeelTheRhythm
    Options
    This is what I miss about living in Colorado.... All the beautiful seasons.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    oh no! if it's snowing in colorado, it's gotta be getting close to snowing here in MN! although it's been in the 80's all week, you just never know here. i LOVE your weight loss ticker saying/picture! where did you get that? the quote about the klondike bar....

75 degrees in Duluth MN today :) That's VERRRRY unusual for this time of year................
    it could snow any day!
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    oh no! if it's snowing in colorado, it's gotta be getting close to snowing here in MN! although it's been in the 80's all week, you just never know here. i LOVE your weight loss ticker saying/picture! where did you get that? the quote about the klondike bar....
    I saw the pic on facebook and had to have it for my ticker. :) Last week the weather was hot in the eighties, and now snow.
    Welcome to colorado, we have the strangest weather here. Its the only place I know where you can go from a t-shirt to snow boots in one day.
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    oh how I love love the first snowfall...and miss it...