Smaller Goals and SERIOUS Toning

Options
terar21
terar21 Posts: 523 Member
Hi! I joned MFP about 2 weeks ago but I used to track on another website a year ago and I forgot how much tracking helps.

I'm not overweight for my size but I've gotten to the point where many of my clothes are starting to not fit, especially jeans and I've decided that instead of "accepting" the weight gain and getting new clothes, I'm going to get a handle on my eating habits and exercise to get back to where I was and where my clothes fit me comfortably.

I work at a place where we have a lot of catering and I get the pleasure of eating the leftovers...which has resulted in the weight gain. I want to eat healthy (instead of eating greasy fajitas and cheesecake every day) and start exercising regular (instead of never like I was doing before) so I can really tone my body and not feel so insecure about my body which has always been a big issue for me.

Just looking to be happy and satisfied with myself!

10 pounds or so is my true goal but if I can tone and fit my clothes at this weight, I'd be happy. If anyone has similar goals or any advice for getting this accomplished, I'd love some friends/support and to see what everyone else is doing to succeed. :-)