Hello, Hola, Guten tag, Bonjour!

Hey everyone, my name is Kaitlin. I will be graduating college this May and plan on moving out of state and starting a new life. I want to engage in a healthy lifestyle and right now i feel as though I don't have much support. I would love to meet new friends who are striving for the same goal as me. Please don't be afraid to add me. I would love to get to know everyone and help motivate you as well.

Thanks so much.
-Kaitlin

Replies

• efriling
    efriling Posts: 58 Member
    Hi Kaitlin-

Sounds like me! I just moved to Rochester from pretty far away to start a new job...and pretty much my life. I just graduated from nursing school this May & really need to get those extra pound off. Luckily it seems like lots of people are pretty health conscious around here, hopefully it'll rub off on me. I start my orientation at Mayo on Monday, but I'd love to find a workout buddy as well...even if just to do healthy things on the weekend like go walking in some of the state parks, etc. Welcome to MFP, I wish you all the success you're seeking!

~Erin
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Hey Kaitlin!

I'm also graduating and May and am trying to get healthy and fit before then. I'll add you :)