Feel like a Cow

Options
I must admit for awhile I was doing really well I was down to 124lbs from a175 then the holidays. I cheated lots now I am paying for it. I am back to 129. I started running again more frequently but need some more motivation. More motivation than my pants feeling tighter.

Any suggestions? For the grazing cow? :sad:

Replies

• missida
    missida Posts: 21
    Options
    I must admit for awhile I was doing really well I was down to 124lbs from a175 then the holidays. I cheated lots now I am paying for it. I am back to 129. I started running again more frequently but need some more motivation. More motivation than my pants feeling tighter.

Any suggestions? For the grazing cow? :sad:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    UHHHH 124 to 129 is not really much to stress about. Some people on here have hundreds to lose.

Buckle down and do what you need to do....watch what you eat for a few weeks and you'll be ok. Be grateful....for others it will take years to get to where you are.

Do what you gotta do that you did in the first place. You can do do it.:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Be kind to yourself.:heart: ..for really we only have ourselves.... if we love ourselves into making healthy decisions, they seem to stick!!:flowerforyou:

What would you say to a friend? would you use the same words you use to describe yourself?:huh: :noway: :cry: hopefully not.

you're worth so much...pick yourself back up and start the journey from this moment, don't look back and if you chose to look back, gather a lesson from it:drinker: :wink:
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya...5 pounds over the holidays! But, I came home and got right down to business now I am back down to my pre-holiday weight! Drink your water, keep up the running...your body did it once before and it will do it again as long as you give it the right tools to succeed. Good Luck!! You can do it!

~p.s., 175 down to 124!! That is about what my goal is so you are my inspiration! Great job!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Just come in to the barn between grazes and you'll get back on the right path!:bigsmile:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I dream of being 129 again...be greatful it's not worse. :flowerforyou:
  • nycgadgetgirl
    Options
    Maybe put a photo of yourself before all the weight loss - when you were 175 - on your fridge as a reminder of how hard you worked to get all the way down to 124 (great job, by the way). That should help keep you on track till you lose those five pounds again.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    one day at a time one meal at a time.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    the real bad news is grazing is the way to eat, although cows eat grass and weeds.
    Have you been eating grass maybe smoking weed. :ohwell:
    it's the new year and you have a few months till summer and you'll be ready for the mico bikini:devil:
  • missida
    missida Posts: 21
    Options
    thanks everyone. I really need to get back on track. Yes I am very thankful for the loss I have had. With that original gain I got 3 beautiful children from it.

Need to be more focused.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You aren't a cow!! So drink your water and get back on track with your calories and you will be there in no time!! Keep up the good work!