exercise

Options
Just wondered if everyone here does exercise and eats healthly, or just one of them??

I know some people who have lost weight just by exercise but still eating what they want, I exercise regular and vary it as well, from an exercise bike to walking to line dancing to the gym, plus 95% of the time I eat healthy (low fat, low calorie, no sugar, no margerine/butter, skimmed milk, never fry food)

What exercise does everyone do and how often?

I have been struggling over a year and half now to lose 10lbs, I have put a pic in my profile of what I used to look like 10 years ago if anyone wants to look invite me as a friend. Yes I have come a long way but desperate to lose this 10lbs and mainly tone up just to feel compfy in my clothes again, but for some reason it's not happening!!! :cry:

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have a gym membership but I HAVE to vary my exercise & move outdoors!! I hike, run, and do A LOT of walking but I break it in half. I do a morning workout (yes, even if it's a simple dogwalk) and then an evening workout. This is the only way my weight budges. Good luck to you, you have come a long way!!
  • pinkrose75
    Options
    Thank you, it's kindda my last resort joining here as I must be honest I am getting very depressed now. Been here for two weeks, going to give it another week or two and see how I go, after that I have no idea what to do!!! x