Excercise

Options
I know this has been asked before, but I can't find a clear answer! When I signed up, I set myself as "lightly active" because I'm a teacher and I'm on my feet/walking around all day. I also set my excercise goal as 30 minutes, 6 days a week. When MFP made my calorie goal, did it include that excercise already in there, since I set an "excercise goal?" Or does it not include the excercise until I actually log that I've done it? I want to make sure I'm not double-entering my excercise! I only log my actual gym workouts, not things like cleaning, laundry, grocery shoppping, etc. since I've already set myself as "lightly active."

Also, just another quick question- is there a way to figure out what my daily calories will be once I reach my goal? I'm really just curious.

Replies

• panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It does not actually add the excersize in until you log it, so no you are not counting the exercise twice.
  • Powerballz
    Powerballz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As for the calorie question, google a calorie calculator. Actually, check out a few and compare. They usually will tell you how many calories to consume to maintain your current weight based on your daily activity.
  • JavaClaws
    JavaClaws Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Panda4153 is correct. Execise must be entered into daily log. Hope you feel more confident about the App.
    Kind Regards,
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The activity level is there to figure your routine work, so that you don't have to try to figure out how far you walked in school, for example.

When you do other exercise, though, that is different. You'll see that that's tracked. You set a goal, and it compares your actual exercise to that.