What is your NON-eating-related fun thing to do?

Options
2»

Replies

• paper_doll_
    Options
    Bowling, going tonite. Even though I totally suck at it. Does anyone else really enjoy a sport that they are terrible at?

Yeah, some of us do. I love running, but am pretty crap at it.. I enjoy distance swimming, but again.. I am NOT a good swimmer. I love netball, volleyball but am only barely average at those too..i know dancing isn't necessarily a sport, but I LOVE dancing, will dance for several hours nonstop other than to get a drink.. but I'm pretty uncoordinated in that respect too.

However I HATE cricket and yet at school I was the one girl who got awards year after year in the sport, and still am able to bowl and bat pretty darn well.
  • paper_doll_
    Options
    Oh, what I do.. I don't often need to distract myself from wanting to eat anymore .. but if I have a craving I will go out and take the dog to the beach for a play, or for a walk around the block, go for a swim.. clean something... sometimes I will run a nice hot bubble bath.. by the time you get the bath run, the bubbles added, get your towel and clothes etc ready the munchies have usually passed.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Bowling, going tonite. Even though I totally suck at it. Does anyone else really enjoy a sport that they are terrible at?
    Almost all sports- I will play anything as long as people want me on their team or playing who know I stink....I wish more people loved kids neighborhood games like kickball, dodgeball, kick the can, etc. Great exercise and tons of fun!