OK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

TOLENTINO03
TOLENTINO03 Posts: 8 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
OK TOMORROW 01/18/09 IT WILL MAKE IT 2 WEEKS AGO SINCE I STARTED MY DIET.. MY QUESTION IS IT NORMAL TO ONLY LOOSE 2 POUNDS? IM ALOUD TO HAVE 1,290 CALORIES A DAY AND I EXERCISE AND I HAVEN'T CHEATED AT ALL SO IS THIS NORMAL NOT TO LOOSE BUT ONLY 2 POUNDS?

Replies

• TOLENTINO03
    OK TOMORROW 01/18/09 IT WILL MAKE IT 2 WEEKS AGO SINCE I STARTED MY DIET.. MY QUESTION IS IT NORMAL TO ONLY LOOSE 2 POUNDS? IM ALOUD TO HAVE 1,290 CALORIES A DAY AND I EXERCISE AND I HAVEN'T CHEATED AT ALL SO IS THIS NORMAL NOT TO LOOSE BUT ONLY 2 POUNDS?
  • Lo153
    Lo153 Posts: 34 Member
    Good job and what you have done so far!! :flowerforyou:

I think a pound a week is normal and a good thing to aim for. That would mean you had a 500 calorie reduction (either in eating fewer cals or burning more) per day to equal 3500 cals a week, which is one pound.

I say congrats to you!! :smile:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    What is your goal? The healthy way to lose is about 1 to 2 pounds per week, soooooo I'd say you are right on target! Are you drinking your water? :drinker:
  • Nothing is wrong with you! When I signed up for this website the standard was to loose 1 pound per week. If you did not change this then you are right on track. Keep up the great work!!!!

122958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • TOLENTINO03
    THANKS LOL I GUESS IM GETTING 2 EXCITED TO LOOSE WEIGHT BUT THANKS 4 HELPING ME !!LOL
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    You will get there so don't give up! You can do this! Remember a little at a time. If you do it too fast it will come right back and more with it and you certainly don't want that. You are doing great! Keep it up girl!
This discussion has been closed.