i'm STARVING...

Options
and Calories remaining: -115 :frown: should i eat something? or no?

Replies

• The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    and Calories remaining: -115 :frown: should i eat something? or no?
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Carrots or fruit or drinking water are my choices in this situation.
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    ok thanks. Since this is really my first time dieting i think its just taking my body (especially my stomach) a while to adjust.
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was starving at the beginning of the week. Now my body has adjusted to the 500 calorie reduction. You will too. Keep up the good work...
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i hope so:smile:

im gonna see if my mom wants to go to Sam's Club tomarrow to go grocery shopping. i'd like to get some clementine oranges, veggie dip snack on the go type things. I've been getting these fruit things at Quick Trip as well.

i should see if i can get a sam's card for myself
  • TOLENTINO03
    TOLENTINO03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI!! I TOTALLY NO HOW U FEEL...BUT AFTER A WHILE U SHOULD NOT FEEL SO STARVED. UM STAY AWAY FROM DIET DRINKS SOMETIME THEY MAKE U MORE HUNGRY, DRINK LOTS OF WATER CHEW ON SOME ICE OR EAT SOME VEGGIES. SOMETIMES IM NOT EVEN REALLY HUNGRY I JUST GET BORDED AND NEED TO CHEW LOL
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Try to drink a lot of water through out the day and eat foods high in fiber. It will take your body about a week to get use to the change.
    But I've heard it takes 3 weeks to get rid of a bad habit. :tongue:
    Hang in there!
    Kelly :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    If you are starving... listen to your body! Eat something healthy.

If you have your goals set for 2 lbs a week, try setting it for 1 if this is happening every day. It has to be something you can do long term and you can't be starving long term.

:drinker:
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    diet pepsi is kinda filling. and it's got 0 everything --downfall? it's not healthy.