I really hate the fact that I LOVE food!

You know, this whole weight loss/maintenance thing would be so much easier if I didn't enjoy high calorie/fattening food so much! :tongue:

I actually tried doing a "whole foods" thing for a while and I HATED it! It turned eating into a dreaded chore...which was probably a good thing...but I really didn't want to live my live in complete misery! :laugh:

Replies

• skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Me too!
    now hand me a cupcake
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Portion control and self control. You don't have to cut out all fatty or high calorie foods if you can work them into your calorie limit. It's all about calories in and calories out (out via burning not sitting on the potty!)
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Get moving! Find things you love to do. I had the same thing happen and making eating a chore that you have to do instead of something you want to do IS a good thing. Makes the journey a little easier. Trust me, I've got 140 more pounds to lose and mind set is 90 percent of the challenge with this. I still fight with the freakin' vending machine cheese curls whenever I see them and have to literally run by them so I know exactly how you feel. Go bike riding, find something to do with the family that you might do instead of eating all the garbage food. You might get them more active in the process too. As always friend me if you'd like. We all need the support.
    Doug