Di-Hydrogen Monoxide

Options
My doctor suggested I should be getting more of this in my diet (Di-Hydrogen Monoxide) .found a website about it...whatcha think? :bigsmile:

www.dhmo.org

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Man I'm gettin thirsty just reading your post.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I think it's a wonderful idea. I've heard wonderful things about this new miracle fluid. Good luck.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You found a website all about it? I'm sure there are more than one website dedicated to it! :) Quite delicious, too. This liquid.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the chemical used in industry that has killed thousands of people and was once known as the Universal Solvent?
  • JJasMyself
    JJasMyself Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My doctor suggested I should be getting more of this in my diet (Di-Hydrogen Monoxide) .found a website about it...whatcha think? :bigsmile:

LOL TOO FUNNY!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    and to think...some people don't love this delicious juice!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I think it's dangerous and should be banned. Immersion in it for more than a couple of minutes is often fatal.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but that is just bad nomenclature. What you are referring to is not the same as "Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters"

;)
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Be CAREFUL... You shouldn't believe everything you read online.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Be CAREFUL... You shouldn't believe everything you read online.

You shouldn't stay like that for too long... all of the blood will rush to your head and you'll pass out...just looking out! :)
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Beware of the silent killer known as DHMO! It kills more people per year than shark attacks!