31 pounds for 31 years...Let's Do it!!

Options
So excited to be taking control of my life! I have always had a tendency to let things go by me without taking chances. Partly for lack of confidence other procrastination attack...Well now I'm taking charge...I'm really motivated within...I deserve so much more than I have given myself credit. But now my goal is set...31 lbs. for my 31st birthday in November. That is my present to me. Ultimately, I will lose 66.5 pounds by Valentine. So far I've lost 6 pounds leaving 25 pounds to be lost by Nov. Wish me luck!!!!!

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the previous weight loss! And keep up the great work so you can be lookin' even more fabulous on your birthday! Good luck!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am the last person to be negative, but I think expecting to lose 25 pounds in a few weeks could be setting yourself up for failure.
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Im trying to get to my goal before my 31st bday too. I have until the end of Dec which will also be about I year since I started back up with MFP which was Jan 1, 2011
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Good luck! And I hope your birthday is at the end of the month. Not to be negative or say you can't lose 25 lbs by Nov 1 but weight loss comes at varying speeds and losing weight too fast can be bad too...
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Good luck with that, but be safe! If you lose weight to fast you have a greater chance to gain it back! I am all for big challenges!
  • thatchocolatechic
    thatchocolatechic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! I sincerely appreciate it...I'm definitely going to try to lose the weight...the healthy way. My biggest problem is that I continued to eat for 3 even after my twin daughters were born, and I did not exercise...even after recovery, so we'll see! Also thank you guys for your helpful criticism, I understand and appreciate were you are coming from....I set this goal....not only to look great, but gain control and perspective of my life. I do realize this amount of weight to lose by November 24th is well... very ambitious...and yes very challenging, but it is also my motivation.

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars." Brian Littrell

Thanks,

Chocolate
  • fioliver
    fioliver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, good luck with your weightloss goal!
    Im starting today, im giving slimfast a go to kick start me, id love to lose about 33 lbs, I also have twins, they are 2 and a half now and i still havent lost the weight :0(
    Hoping to have lost at least a stone by Christmas
    xx