What genres of music do you listen to?

Options

Replies

• hayskylar
    Options
    I LOVE comeback kid and madball! Did you go to This is Hardcore in Philly over the summer?

Nope. I live 8 miles from Mexico. I think I have that show as a friend on Facebook, cant remember. Or maybe i liked their page.

You should really try to go one year. It's amazing. Do you like terror?

Yeah. "OVERCOME." GREAT workout song!

agreed! good to know someone on here has very similar music taste to me. haha.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I listen to just about everything. Mainly hardcore, metal, metalcore, rock, etc...
  • dannylives
    Options
    hardcore band from the city i live in. DTD, Determined To Defeat. I don't know if they're still together, i don't keep up with the scene down here. http://youtu.be/B3OqqROJLa0
  • hayskylar
    Options
    hardcore band from the city i live in. DTD, Determined To Defeat. I don't know if they're still together, i don't keep up with the scene down here. http://youtu.be/0mrzRolpJ9Y

i thought their drummer was really good.

this is one of my favorite songs of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmq7pATNUpY
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1970's punk, metal, thrash metal, goth metal, **** loads more besides but way too many to mention
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    So most of you listen to hardcore, metal, and Christian rock. Interesting.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I've only listened to the Grease soundtrack since 1978. Have John and Olivia put out anything else lately? If not, I'm staying in my little nest.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Mostly house and trance, but first and foremost I am a Parrothead. I was introduced to Jimmy Buffett when I was 7 years old have been a fan ever since.
  • saraann752003
    Options
    give me some homemade peach icecream on sun burnt lips.... This is what country is... :) I so totally break the norm.... throw in a bit of 80's rock and some thumping dance music a side of rap and I'm happy.....
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    I've only listened to the Grease soundtrack since 1978. Have John and Olivia put out anything else lately? If not, I'm staying in my little nest.
    Well, Olivia had that one hit Physical in the 80's, but nothing as remotely good as "Summer Nights" or "You're the One that I want"

Woo hoo hoo.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Christian and Christian Pop
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow...

Classical
    80's alternative
    Industrial
    Lounge
    Rock
    Rap
    Some goth
    Techno
    Trance
    Some dubstep
    Trip Hop

Probably many more than I can think of

Same here! I love the chill channel on Sirius too
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I listen to everything I am not a stick to just one type of music person I LOVE music it doesnt matter if its Screamo or Classical or christian or Country! If I like a song I will listen to it Currently my favorite is Sail by Awolnation I am so this song lol!! :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    I only listen to Scandinavian midget synthpop.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I like a little bit of everything, except Opera. My ipod is quite a mixture of new, obscure, old, pop, metal, country, electronica, and whatever else strikes my fancy.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

How do you feel about Danish dwarf electronica?
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Christian Pop/Rock/Alternative-DC Talk, Steven Curtis Chapman, Rebecca St James, Jars of Clay
    Comtemporary Gospel-Kirk Frankin, Marvin Sapp, Fred Hammond, CeCe Winans
    Jazz- Miles Davis, WyntonMarsalis, sade
    Christian Hip Hop, lacre, Tripp lee, Da Truth, 1:16 cru, Ambassador
    Odies but goodies- Earth wind and fire, Steely Dan
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have a little bit of everything but my favorite is mostly 90s rock. Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Fiona Apple, etc. Lately though I'm listening to more pop type stuff because it gets me through a workout or my more mundane tasks at work. Wanting to dance is always a good thing!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Pop, Rock, Metal, Classical, Dance, R&B, Soul, Alternative Pop, Alternative Rock, Alternative Metal, Screamo, Trance, Progressive Metal, Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Swing, Drum & Bass, Country and Rap. That's just a small part of what I listen to. So in conclusion pretty much anything.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

How do you feel about Danish dwarf electronica?
    I call bs on those genres due to the fact they can't reach the keyboards.