Newbie here :)

Options
Hello,

I'm a 37 yo mom of two boys. I recently started taking zumba classes, which in turn has got me motivated to actually loose the pds. I've got 16 pds to go...

I found this site by accident...searching for calories burned while doing zumba. What a GREAT site this is!!! I love logging in my foods and the scanner option is AWESOME!!!!

I've been researching all afternoon today about heart rate monitors and the bodybugg thing and bodymedia...I'm still torn which way to go...could I please get some input? :) I've been searching the forums...

TIA :)

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I just got a Bowflex HRM from Big 5. for $30.00(reg.109.00) on clearance It is awesome. tells you cals burned and how long you were in, under, above your target, lots of memory data, etc.

I definately recommend an HRM
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. If your looking for some support please feel free to add me :-)
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dave, I did end up getting one on ebay. Can't wait to get it!

MrsFelton, I would love to add you, but I don't know how ?
  • coybug
    coybug Posts: 3
    Options
    Kathy here! Hi to all! I'm starting at 253 and looking to lose 88 pounds at least! This will be the 15,000 time I've started to try to lose weight! Feel free to add me as a friend because I need all the friends/supporters/motivators/accountability partners etc... I can get!