I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!

Options
Hey there good people..... I am looking to STRENGTHEN my support circle.... I am a slacker sometimes, and I am looking to add more PALS to kick my butt and whip me into shape!! Any stay-home-moms out there???? Any 30 somethings on their way to 40??? Any SERIOUS COOKING/BAKING FOODIES out there???? Doesn't matter..... I will take you all..... So please add me!! Thanks in advance! I want to spend more time on here talking to you guys, than on Facebook..........:bigsmile:

Replies

• babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hey there good people..... I am looking to STRENGTHEN my support circle.... I am a slacker sometimes, and I am looking to add more PALS to kick my butt and whip me into shape!! Any stay-home-moms out there???? Any 30 somethings on their way to 40??? Any SERIOUS COOKING/BAKING FOODIES out there???? Doesn't matter..... I will take you all..... So please add me!! Thanks in advance! I want to spend more time on here talking to you guys, than on Facebook..........:bigsmile:

im young but a stay at home mum and ill kick your butt and motivate you! :) feel free to add
  • debydeb57
    Options
    im no longer a stay at home mom as the kids are all grown up now... but i am a stay at home grandma...lol.... :wink: would love to keep in contact with you... i need more friends to give me moral support also.... please add me also
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30something and a vegan foodie....feel free to add me if you would like.
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me--I'm a 30 something SAHM as well.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I am a 30 something on the way to 40 person who now does spend more time on here than FB. I love to encourage people when they are down and cheer for all the successes in life. Not a stay at home mom unfortunately.