Kinda new. ish. :)

Options
Hey all, i've tried out this site before, but never really put the effort into it that i should have, so now i'm back for round two! i've never really looked into the community part of this whole thing, so i thought I might as well try it out. :) I imagine i could really use the support from everyone. :) about me, I'm 20 and never really thought of myself as 'overweight' until i got to college, and low and behold, i'm overweight. (the freshmen 15 certainly didn't help at all either) Anyway, thaaats about all. :) just thought i'd let ya all know i'm here.

Replies

• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    heyyyy... good luck on your journey, if you need a friend I'm here
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Aw. Cute turtle picture! Take it one day at a time and I recommend learning all the tools on the site, b/c they are amazing! Good luck and feel free to friend if you like. :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey all, i've tried out this site before, but never really put the effort into it that i should have, so now i'm back for round two! i've never really looked into the community part of this whole thing, so i thought I might as well try it out. :) I imagine i could really use the support from everyone. :) about me, I'm 20 and never really thought of myself as 'overweight' until i got to college, and low and behold, i'm overweight. (the freshmen 15 certainly didn't help at all either) Anyway, thaaats about all. :) just thought i'd let ya all know i'm here.
    Welcome back!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome for round two :) You have come to the right place for support and friends