Just thought I'd stop by...

And say hi. :)

I've only got about 20 pounds to loose. I might stop before then. I'm not really that heavy, but I gain 90% of my weight in my legs. So I end up having to buy pants 2-3+ sizes bigger just to fit my legs. And then its just baggy everywhere else! D:

So mainly trying to get my legs to a normal size, and hopefully a little off my belly since that's pretty much all there is.

I feel like I'm doing good so far, but my first weigh-in isn't until the morning. So I wont really know until then. And maybe not even then.

Replies

• lilwhitedove11
    lilwhitedove11 Posts: 5 Member
    Just sayin Hi,

I am trying to get lots of weight off, one pound at a time.
    I have changed some lifestyle habits, and even more changes with my eating habits.
    January 1, 2011 I was 299 lbs.
    by March I weighted in @ 285
    June I weighted in @ 276
    September I weighted in @ 269
    I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, and weighted in @ 263
    My doctor asked me to go to this sight, since I told her that my Wii fitness was broken.
    So, here I am, my name is Christine, and I am old. a mother of 6, grandmother of 16, great grandmother to 4.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    I know what you mean...the waiting...

Be the best you can be every day. Get some steps in and try new things. I've gotten this far, and still the road is long. Congratulations for the decision to do it now instead of later!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    You are doing great!!
  • Nyrissa
    Nyrissa Posts: 40
    I've also been trying to go vegan. I know I have a lactose intolerance, and I've been having lots of health problems and my doctors think I might not be able to process any animal products.

It's very hard though. My boyfriend's dad doesn't seem to understand and will cook me a big steak or a big chicken breast for dinner. ):