A mirror NSV

So I've lost about 20 pounds in a little less than 2 months, but because I am still heavier, I feel like I can't really see a difference. I should also note, I don't have a full length mirror. Today I was trying on some new shorts for the gym (because working out in pants is too hot), and I noticed in the dressing room mirror, that my calves are awesome. Apparently Zumba/C25k for the last several weeks has given me some really toned calves. Finally, I can see a little bit of my hard work paying off, woo-hoo! Now if only my thighs would hurry up and get in shape ;)

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Thats awesome! It is always great to see the work you have put in paying off! :bigsmile: Congratulations! Keep up your hard work, and eventually you will be able to see your hard work paying off everywhere! :wink:
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    I also started with 100+ lbs. to lose. I didn't see much of a difference til about 35 lbs. down. Then I didn't see a difference again til recently and I'm at 63.8 lbs. lost now. Another 37+ lbs. to go! I expect to see changes more often as I lose the last chunk. We'll see!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    That's awesome!! Great job!!
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    you're awesome!!

i'm on day 3 of starting (again) my working out and eating better. this gives me hope that i'll be able to see a difference if i stick with it! ('cause that's the hard part. again good job!)

thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!