Hi from France

Options
Hi there,
I have been on MFP for exactly 50 days and am loving it.
I have a smallish weight loss goal (8kg), so from 68 to 60kg and am at around 65kg today. Height 5'5. I have also lots about 5 inches from around my waist and chest.
Food wise I am cutting back drastically on bread, pasta, rice and potatoes which is quite hard especially for the bread as in France the bread here is excellent. Cheese is a big no-no and also cakes, biscuits. The only little pleasure I'm allowing myself is chocolate from time to time.
I am exercising 5 times a week; 1 cardio workout, 1 run, 2 body pump sessions and 1 torture session (squatts, situps). People have started to notice and I see my clothes feel a little loose around the waist.
Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
10487377.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• cuca17
    cuca17 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good morning,

Wow...if you keep up with your exercises and eating habits by next week your are going to reach your goal.

Have a bless Sunday.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow i'm impresses your really going for it. good luck.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Salut! Hmmmm, French baguette and cheese... You bet it's hard! Congrats on the first 3 kg and good luck for the rest! (I sent you a friend request)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bienvenue sur MFP.
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I really loved the bread and cheeses when I visited Paris this June! Loved them! + the croissants, cakes, hot chocolate, salmon and Turkish pastries from the Latin part of the city :)

Anyway, the food is amazing there, so you have lots of healthy delicious options. Good luck!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hello I will sens a request
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am an expat living in France. I live in a city called Montpellier, in the south of France! Please add me for mutual support!
  • chi18
    chi18 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bonjour! I don't know how you do it - France has the best bread, cheese, butter, and wine in the world! When I visited I ate so much food, including a croissant every morning for breakfast. Congratulations for having such amazing self-control! Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends on here.

ETA: Oh my, this is an old post. Whoops!