First World Problems

Options
2»

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    look up the hashtag #whitegirlproblems on twitter. you'll die of laughter!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I can't get my 1080 high definition to work correctly with our new AT&T U-Verse equipment on our 56" Vizio flat screen. Darn! :laugh:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I can't run, my iPod didn't charge! I need a new playlist! Running shoes!

Okay, but what if hungry hyenas were on my tail? Warlords on a rampage?
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    http://comedians.jokes.com/louis-c-k-/videos/uncensored---louis-c-k----white-people-problems After seeing this Louis CK bit, we refer to those as "white people problems" around here. Less PC, but Louis CK is hilarious.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The "whole wheat bread" I bought lied. It has enriched flour in it *grumble* WHY do they do that? Is it not cheaper to make unprocessed whole wheat bread?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm on the computer in the dining room wihich is open to the living room where my son is watching tv. I had to put my headphones on and listen to my Ipod while I'm on the computer so I won't hear the screaming and carrying on coming from the scary movie my son is watching. (The movie is Saw 3)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I can't decide if I want to park my Jag in the garage or in the driveway..:sad:
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Lovely timing, I was just having a mini-pity party for myself b/c I was spending my Saturday afternoon studying for the GRE. (Although clearly I'm procrastinating) <
    oh yeah, big time first world problem.

Also, I ran out of flour in the middle of making zucchini bread yesterday and I had to walk a whole 6 blocks (round trip) to buy more.

The fact that we're all discussing this in MFP right now means we all have at least one first world problem in common....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I just took 4 kids to Mall of America.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    On the way to work a breeze tore my big umbrella up so I had to throw it away. I had to use the spare I carry in my backpack.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Don't you just hate emptying the dishwasher. It's such a chore. Ugh.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i had to get my own coffee today. my husband normally brings it to me while im in the shower so that its the right temp when I get out but today he was being lazy sitting on the couch watching our 61" big screen tv instead.