Wii Fit

Options
I just did the Wii Fit for 45 minutes. I don't have a heart rate monitor, so how do I log the calories burned. I did mostly the balance games and then 10 minutes of the advanced step-aerobics. I was definitely sweating by the end.

Any suggestions how to log it in my daily exercise?

Thanks.

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I just did the Wii Fit for 45 minutes. I don't have a heart rate monitor, so how do I log the calories burned. I did mostly the balance games and then 10 minutes of the advanced step-aerobics. I was definitely sweating by the end.

Any suggestions how to log it in my daily exercise?

Thanks.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I normally log in under general aerobics.

Enjoy the Wii Fit.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    don't you just LOVE the wii fit it is so much fun.

I never log the balance games because I dont think they really burn enough to count. but for the advanced step I log it as walking
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

I never log the balance games because I dont think they really burn enough to count. but for the advanced step I log it as walking

Actually I wear my heart rate monitor while doing the hula hooping and for 10 minutes I burned 54 calories.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options

Actually I wear my heart rate monitor while doing the hula hooping and for 10 minutes I burned 54 calories.

i think the hula hoop is different then the step though. the hula hoop you move fast and constant the advance step is just about the speed most people walk