Finished P90x

Options
butler879
butler879 Posts: 64 Member
Finished P90x and lost 31 pounds. Of course I dieted using my fitness pal's help. Alright the first pictures are kind of embarrassing.

6-6-11front206lbs.jpg6-6-11side206lbs.jpgDSC01512.jpgDSC01498.jpg

Replies

• tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's a great result. I'm starting it on November 1st. I need to build my strength this winter. I'm not familiar with the forums much so I'm not sure how you can put a picture in here. I use photobucket for my blog.....
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    31 pounds?! That's great...this program must be a killer!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Great job! I lost 27 pounds in 90 days using P90x. Did you follow their nutrition plan?
  • sherrieca07
    Options
    Amazing to hear :) I just finished week one and now going to start using myfitnesspal....I hope I have as great results as you have!
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "Great job! I lost 27 pounds in 90 days using P90x. Did you follow their nutrition plan?"

Honestly, their nutrition plan is to hard to follow in my opinion. I am single and live alone and it is hard to cook like that for 1 person with out wasting food and money. I just ate nothing but fresh meats and vegetables the whole time and used my fitness pal to make sure I was on track. The only downside is that I make about 4 trips a week to the grocery store. Thank goodness its right around the corner.
  • JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! What were you calorie goals? I started doing P90X for 3 weeks but I don't think I was eating right (I was trying to hit their calorie goal of 2400 and all the protein, etc..), but my weight didn't budge so I decided to stop it for now and dropped my calories back down. I think I will start it later once I get closer to my goal. As soon as I stopped I left my plateau and started losing weight again.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look good
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, amazing!
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!!
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!!
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Nothing embarrassing about the "after" pictures ;)

You look amazing! Maybe after I finish 30DS, I'll move on to P90X...
  • nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look awesome!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    wow you look great.
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    great work :)
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Amazing difference! You're totally inspiring! Keep up the good work - you look great!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!!! I just started week 2 today and I'm exited I really hope I can lose some weight and look more toned! When did you started to see more results ?
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Gorgeous boy. Congratulations! Nice job and you must be proud.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Good job man!!!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Great job! What great results. I bet you feel great and your energy level is through the roof. Kudos to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!