Hi I'm new

Options
I want to loose weight it is so hard. I have set small goal and then will set a new goal when I reach this goal

Replies

• jamad50
    jamad50 Posts: 14
    Options
    I want to loose weight it is so hard. I have set small goal and then will set a new goal when I reach this goal
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I wish you much success!! :flowerforyou:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!:flowerforyou:

You will find a lot of support here.

~Mel
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I understand your battle as I have endured the battle for weight loss for about 8 years now, with the exception of the times I was pregnant, which by the way, was when I started gaining weight. However, now I am heavier than with either of my pregnancies so I have definitely done most of it on my own. But this site is so helpful. Whenever you need support, post. It will usually be answered rather quickly, depending on what time of day you post.

Welcome to MFP, good luck on your journey.

Katie
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    I'm sure that most of us here have also felt the same as you. I know I sure have! Losing weight WAS hard, seemed downright impossible too, the older I got. I found out a few years ago that I had a thyroid condition, so I blamed it on that. I even tried hypnotism, TWICE! BUT, NOTHING worked until I came here, to MFP!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker: