Hello

Options
Hi, My name is Stephanie. I am new here and would love some positive help and support in my personal challenge...

Replies

• shaybug21
    Options
    Hi, My name is Stephanie. I am new here and would love some positive help and support in my personal challenge...

Welcome! We all do a great job at supporting one another; you'll find this out quick!
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm always around for support - I love this site! Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm no expert at this but I am a good encourager!

Side note: My son (7 years old) just told me I need more Iron in my body so I can live a better life. See, it even rubs off on family members! LOL
  • twade1972
    Options
    Hi Stephanie

I'm new to this too, been on so many other diets, they work but the minute I stop doing them the weight comes back on again. Never calorie counted though so going to give it a go. I only want to lose just over a stone, hopefully before christmas. Would be great to have some support and encouragement and also be available to do the same, especially on the bad days!! Good luck xx
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you,

Think you will like it here.....good supporting people. We all have one goal in mind to get in shape and feel better.

Its working for me, even throught the bad days. :)

Have a great day
    Suz
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    welcome... if you need a friend, send me a request.. Good luck on your journey
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

Feel free to add me as well.

This site really is a good support system and i've only been on here for 2 days. lol
  • rs2361
    rs2361 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! MFP is wonderful :)