Tarsal Tunnel anyone?

I have had foot trouble for two years now! Been told PF (never had classic Pf Symptoms). Had an MRI a few weeks ago and found out I had a lot of edema in my ankle (where I never had pain!). The past few days, I am getting burning sensations on the inside of my left heel and my ankle feels bruised (had no injury). I do have a very prominent bone spur in my left heel and every doctor tells me the spur doesn't cause pain. I have to disagree with them. I have had doctors tell me TTS--and others negate that opinion. However, the new burning sensation is scaring me.

Anyone else suffering from burning pain?

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,013 Member
    YES! I had PF, for years. no exercise at all, just my job! Then did many treatments for it. Then had to have surgery. THEN, got TTS. Had to have surgery again. all on the same foot. Was told that cutting weight would help, whatever. I let it go till I couldn't walk anymore. Please see a foot dr before you are like me. Good news is... After surgery, I am so at 100% normal! no pain! Surgery is like 2 inches for TTS, and the PF was less than a inch.