Help me please!!!

Options
I just bought a coffee and put my almond milk in it...it looks like it curdled...but it's almond milk...so can i still drink it even though it's curdled?

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Shake it up first...if that doesn't work..check the expiry date and smell it. it can go bad!
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I shook it up ...the carton isnt curdled..it just curdled form the heat of the coffee i think...but i really want my coffee so do you think i can still drink it?
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Taste it, if its soured, you'll know.
  • LAWIII
    LAWIII Posts: 50
    Options
    Taste it. Even if it's curdled and you drink a cup of it, it won't kill you... probably just give you real bad gas. :-)
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I read upon it a bit...it said the acidity of the coffee could cause it to curdle. It never said not to drink it...so i say try it and if it's nasty, don't drink it!
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I use almond milk all the time, but it always never measured up in coffee. I take it black now, or for a treat I use real cream. But curdelled, yuck.
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    LOL I am sipping it gently from the top...I just love pumpkin coffee and I would go get a new one but I used all my cash and the hubby took the card..sigh
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    scoop out the curds and go for it :drinker: