New to MFP - Started 17 Day Diet today!

Options
I signed up for MFP a couple weeks ago and didn't really get into it until the past few days. I think this will be a VERY helpful tool for me and will assist in keeping me motivated! I just started the 17 day diet today and am also using Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I plan to try the C25K program....I noticed that quite a few people had positive feedback on the program. I just want to lose the weight and get back into shape! I want to be able to keep up with my kids! Anyone else doing the 17 day diet? I could use all the help I can get!

Replies

• charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I signed up for MFP a couple weeks ago and didn't really get into it until the past few days. I think this will be a VERY helpful tool for me and will assist in keeping me motivated! I just started the 17 day diet today and am also using Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I plan to try the C25K program....I noticed that quite a few people had positive feedback on the program. I just want to lose the weight and get back into shape! I want to be able to keep up with my kids! Anyone else doing the 17 day diet? I could use all the help I can get!

I did do the 17-day diet, 30DayShred and C25K as well. It's a good combo of plans and worked for me....while I did it right. I've fallen off my game recently and am trying to get back to all three. Friend me if you like.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    i'm starting it tomorrow. I got it from another friend here. Good luck.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting the 17 DD this week. I've done the 30DS in the past, and am doing it again now (slowly). I tried the C25K and hurt my ankle, so I stopped, but it's really great! Feel free to add me as a friend, and we can talk about how the 17 DD goes! :happy: