Down 77 lbs since January!

Options
janetb21
janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
I started January 10, 2011, wanting to lose weight for my daughter's wedding in April. The thought of facing all those cameras weighing 255 was sooo intimidating, and there was an outfit I wanted to wear. I didn't quite make the outfit, but somewhere along the line my goal changed and morphed into wanting to lose for me. I wanted to feel better, look better, get off my high blood pressure meds, lower my risk for type 2 diabetes (I am at risk due to having gestational diabetes twice), and most of all, to fit better on the rides at Disneyland! LOL

So now I'm down 77 lbs and still at it. I don't have to shop in the plus department anymore, which is a huge adjustment but I'll figure it out. I'm off the bp meds and my blood work doesn't even show me as pre-diabetic! I am in the overweight category of BMI, not obese. Yay!!

beforefrontal-1.jpg

Progresspic9-18-1175down-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!