what to do next

Options
I am finishing up TurboFire 20 week program. I bought INSANITY, and I am starting to get nervous about it. I am almost down to 220, and was thinking that INSANITY will be a good idea. My fitness level has improved greatly, but I am still a bit nervous. I want to do it, but wondering if I should wait until I am Onderland to do so.

I am starting to think that maybe Chalene Extreme deluxe may be the way to go until i get into better physical health. One factor is that I have a heart defect and it may be a good idea to get more weight off before doing such an intense program. I did fine with TurboFire.

Any advice?

Replies

• Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Well, no need to go High intense on Insanity..just see how it works at first, go at your own pace..and go from there.. and go alil stronger each time..:wink:
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have been working on the 30 Day Shred. It's actually very do-able and fun. My brother has the insanity thing, and I feel it is a bit too far above my abilities.
    Honor your edge and it will move for you, push your edge too hard and it will push back.
    Good luck with everything!!
  • rosefish225
    Options
    I'm sorry that I don't have any advice because I haven't done any of the programs. Just wondering, what programs have you done so far? I actually have a copy of P90X, but I've never attempted it. I am a horrible procrastinator. Decided to finally use the treadmill today and it wouldn't turn on - then I broke it when I was messing around with the main switch! Might be a good thing...could make me finally try that P90X. What has been your favorite?
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have P90x and will be doing that when I am closer to goal. I have TurboFire and I adore it. I decided to do Chalene Extreme next, and then do Insanity when I am under 200.