So I pulled on my jeans...

Options
that I've had for 3 years and never, ever fit into, and therefore have worn only about 5 times. They're on the verge of being too big for me now! Annnnd...went into the pocket and found a fiver :L

Hellz yeah! Good start to the day!

Replies

• lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is a great start to a day :)
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's an amazing feeling isn't it?!

Keep up the amazing work! Soon you'll have to go clothes shopping and what girl doesn't like doing that!?

Oh and donating old clothes that don't fit to charity is also a great feeling for more than one reason!!!

:)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!! Awesome, lady!!! Definitely an awesome way to start the day!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :drinker: Keep up the amazing work!! :bigsmile:
    that I've had for 3 years and never, ever fit into, and therefore have worn only about 5 times. They're on the verge of being too big for me now! Annnnd...went into the pocket and found a fiver :L

Hellz yeah! Good start to the day!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Now thats the kind of pounds you don't mind gaining. Well done on the jeans as well:bigsmile:
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Fantastic way to start your day! Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing you helped get me out of my funk some :flowerforyou:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into my jeans from when I was in highschool!! Its a long shot - but they have been laying around for 9 or 10 years LOL

Nice on the fiver :)

I donated a bunch of my clothes to a particular girl in need - and Im glad she was able to recieve thm - and most of them fit - I know she doesnt even have much money for second hand stuff -anyone you know might need clothes?
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! If I was you I would wear them every day for a while. After all in as couple of weeks they will be WAY to big to contemplate ever wearing again LOL

Great way to know you are doing the right stuff
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You'll need that fiver to buy new jeans. :happy:
    Congratulations!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! If I was you I would wear them every day for a while. After all in as couple of weeks they will be WAY to big to contemplate ever wearing again LOL

Great way to know you are doing the right stuff

Haha aye, I'm wearing them now. Probably tomorrow. Possibly all week. MAYBE FOREVER.
  • MKB83
    MKB83 Posts: 31
    Options
    Great job! Double bonus :)

Love the name... mmm, jaffa cakes (things I didn't know about until I moved back to the UK..)
  • Ilovebeagles
    Options
    Best feeling EVER!!! Good job!
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nuthin better than findin a fiver in yer old jeans hahahaha and well done for fittin into them too!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!