Happy Sunday Purples!!

Options
How is everyone's day going?

I am doing some homework and plan to do level 2 of 30 day shred later.

Hope everyone is having a good day! :smile:

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's day going?

I am doing some homework and plan to do level 2 of 30 day shred later.

Hope everyone is having a good day! :smile:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I think today will be my day to relax! I worked out hard all week, so maybe today I'll take it easy and just take the puppy for a walk. PLUS, I weighed in this A.M...I lost some weight since joining this awesome site Thursday. YEA!!! =)
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I've done an hour workout - between the mini bike, exercise bike & gazelle today, Did 2 hours of housework/spring cleaning this morning, and 30 minutes core exercises :drinker:
    I've consumed 1,290 calories today with only 1 snack so far (it's 6:23pm here) about to have dinner - which I've already included in my calories for today.
    I've burned 1,046 calories today and feel GRRRRRREEEEAAAAAATTTTTTTT :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Happy Sunday purples, hope you're all havng a fab day
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I'm headed out to the gym now. I'm still traveling (in Mexico) so eating out has been a challenge -- even finding nutritional information for foods down here is hard. The frequent work outs are helping.
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I replied to this, but WAIT..."Happy Sunday Purples!!" ?? Ohhhh, this is a team? I thought it "purples" was a typo, or a cute way to say "people" Oops, sorry! I'm actually not on this team(or any) How does one join a team? Anyways, congrats to team PURPLE...it sounds like you guys are a motivated bunch!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Purples! I went and looked at a house this morning that we are thinking about buying....possibly! It's old and needs work but we may be able to get it cheap because they are getting ready to lose it. But anyway, I haven't done any real exercising this weekend. I have been feeling kind of blah! Sinuses or something like that. Anyway, the scale has gone down 2 pounds this weekend! Woo hoo!! I hope you all are doing great! Keep it up everyone!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey Purples! I went and looked at a house this morning that we are thinking about buying....possibly! It's old and needs work but we may be able to get it cheap because they are getting ready to lose it. But anyway, I haven't done any real exercising this weekend. I have been feeling kind of blah! Sinuses or something like that. Anyway, the scale has gone down 2 pounds this weekend! Woo hoo!! I hope you all are doing great! Keep it up everyone!

Well done Renae :drinker:
    Hope you get the house at a good price, just think of all those calories you'll burn fixing it up :wink:
    Sinuses are a nightmare, I have trouble with mine, that and gatar :grumble:
    We went to look at a new car this weekend, got to make our minds up and see what happens in the next couple of days :tongue:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well with work and stuff being slow it is a scary thought but I know we can make it all work out if we can get it for a really great price. And yea tons of exercise and calories burned from fixing it up and cleaning the junk up outside. People are such packrats!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Hi all. I had a big breakfast but, it was kinda a brunch so I figured it was ok. I'll probably just have snack before dinner. I haven't got much done today either. Been chatting on the phone with an old friend most of the morning. I've went down 2 pounds since weigh in too. I'm hoping for 2 and a 1/2 more. I want to get under the dreaded 200's!!! So I need to kick it up a notch Bam!! :laugh: Hope you all are doing wonderful!