10th October NSV. Share yours!

Options
Today I took my jeans off without undoing the zipper, the same jeans that I could barely button up round my waist when I bought them 2 moths ago :D

Let's find some happy motivation!!

Replies

• teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I can comfortably wear a windbreaker style jacket for running that I couldn't wear since well before my kids were born.
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dont clothing NSVs just make your day? :D
  • azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a few pairs of pants that now don't stay up without a belt. I love that I just have to undo the belt to get them off. And that all my formerly tight shirts are now kinda baggy. 23 pounds and counting.

Great work everyone!
  • bliss78
    bliss78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This was never a goal or even thought about in any depth beforehand but I realized while getting a sock on before the gym that I can sit in my car w/ my foot on the dash comfortably & breathe
  • kjpersich
    kjpersich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much I weigh today. Lol! I was obsessed with the scale and have decided to just weigh once a week. Somehow when the scale would dip below a certain point I would sabotage myself and binge. Now, weigh in is Fridays.

And... my shorts are loose!
  • lrobin65
    Options
    I went shopping at Old Navy and bought 3 shirts that fit! They were in the "ladies" section instead of the "women" or "plus". Haven't done that in FOREVER! :happy:
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today I have not eaten unless I was hungry. This sounds simple, but I haven't thought about what my next snack was going to be, I haven't eaten out of boredom or stress or celebration. I am an emotional eater and this is a HUGE step in the right direction. Also, wore an outfit last night that used to be my "sexy" outfit...not revealing but just made me feel skinny and looking great....well, the shirt is too big!!!! last month I couldn't get the jeans buttoned and yesterday they were a little loose!! LOVING MY NEW LIFE!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!