Measurement question.

Options
Here are my measurements

Under my bust 32 1/2
Waist 39
Hips 46

Okay my question is why is under my bust getting so small so fast? Even in high school it was never that small.. I realized that I'm a pear shape not a hourglass. But I'm afraid my ribs are going to start showing before I loose my stomach and hips. So can y'all please explain this to me..

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    That seems to be a place where I bloat a lot. Shrank after I started eating less xD
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Everyone's body will shed weight differently. You will eventually get the hour glass shape if you keep at it.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Not an expert, but I believe due to hormonal differences belly fat lasts the longest.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Mine is going under my bust as well. Belly will probably be the last place to go. :noway:
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, For explaining to the best of your knowledge lol I hope everything starts evening out.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I always lose weight from the top down, lol. But I have a lot of belly fat and it just loves to stick around.
  • fightingforfiftyfive
    Options
    I have always noticed that visible weight loss starts from your face and then makes it to your hips/thighs.

Its always the places that you want to lose weight from the most, always take the longest! haha
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Plus there's gravity. So even when you loose weight evenly, if it leaves extra skin, that's going to sag down, so your leftover rib fat becomes your love handles and so forth. (Not accurate at all, but I like the mental cartoon)
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I lose first in my face, arms, and thighs. The butt goes next, with the bust and belly LAST. Everybody loses differently.