Overwhelmed

Options
Hello Everyone,

Okay so I was in a great routine a while back and then I got off track. I have tons of workout DVD's, equipment, pilates memberships, and CrossFit Membership. My dilemma right now is getting into a fun and interesting workout routine. I feel stuck, like I just cannot get started back up. Any suggestions for a good workout routine with variety. Thank you all for help and support : )

Replies

• K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    It looks like you've got all the tools. I would just come up with a simple plan for the week (3-4 days of cardio and 3 strength training days) and then....drum roll please....do it no matter what!! Good luck!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Okay so I was in a great routine a while back and then I got off track. I have tons of workout DVD's, equipment, pilates memberships, and CrossFit Membership. My dilemma right now is getting into a fun and interesting workout routine. I feel stuck, like I just cannot get started back up. Any suggestions for a good workout routine with variety. Thank you all for help and support : )

What dvd's do you have?
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    Hello,
    I have insanity, P90X, Jillian Michaels Slim in 6, Pilates Videos, Yoga etc.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,062 Member
    Options
    Move, and your heart will follow.
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    lol Thanks, I dont know I guess I just wanted and example of others workout routines. Just needed a little help