New Here and Trying to get my Health Back!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new my name is Danielle and I currently weigh 200lbs and I am 25 years old, which is by far the largest I have ever been. I am only 5ft tall. My goal is to lose 50lb in 4-5 months. I know that may seem like alot but i am confident if I keep it up and work hard I can do it.

Ever since I had my first child my weight has stayed the same and with it I have developed boils and rashes under my arms from where my skin rubs together as well as border line diabetes and lung problems. But most of all it prevents me from playing with my overly active 5 year old. Hopefully, with the knowledge I gain here and the tools this site offers I will be able to finally play with my son instead of just sitting there watching him.
I look forward to getting to know alot of you and I hope that your success stories and struggles will help me succeed.

Replies

• tn_hammock
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the site as well. There are some great tools here.

Feel free to send me a friend request....it sounds like you would a great motivator!

: )

Good luck!
  • geewhiz2388
    Options
    I'm tryin11761810.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterg to get my help back to. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • thebeadinggoddess
    Options
    Thanks I am still trying to figure out some things on this site but I would love to send you a friend request. I was big when I was 16 I reached 170lbs, but I worked hard and dropped the weight down to 110Lbs. It does require alot of dedication and it is really hard. I am dissappointed that I let all of my hard work go to waste, but I kept telling myself I wasnt that big. I was lying to myself and I really see how unhealthy I am.
    I am not an active person, so I know if I can do it once I can do it again and that means anyone can. If you every need support feel free to message me! We can win this together! :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle, welcome! Feel free to send me a friend request. Good luck on your journey..