Night Time?

Options
Anyone else suddenly feel like burst of energy and the need to workout, do free weights, heavy bag, push ups, situps even go for a run! at like 10pm?! i get it all the time i don't know why, but all through the day even though i do exercise i dread it, but at night i can't help myself from doing it :S its strange..

Replies

• RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    All the time! Sometimes I just go to the gym and get it out of my system!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Go for it any time is a good time isnt it?
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    That has been happening to me almost every night. I start to feel reallllly tired, then lay in bed about 10 minutes and when I can't fall asleep, I feel the need to just run for like an hour. (Obviously I won't because it's dark and scary, but still...)
  • Lydiaflorence
    Options
    All the time! It's like during the day when I can exercise I don't feel like doing it, but then at night all of a sudden I get this urge to go for a run. It's funny.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    LOL I procrastinate until if I don't do it I won't have any exercise to post for the day, more times than I can count. So I guess you could say I "like" to exercise at night.:laugh:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    yesssss!
  • rcmajor
    rcmajor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time when I'm in my routine and eating less. I want to workout more. Lots of energy and feel lighter on my feet.
  • stripedsocks
    Options
    I wish! I rarely feel that urge at any time of day, unfortunately!
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love running at night. Serious adrenalin rush. :)
  • TomehToxic
    Options
    Running at night is tottally differnt, for one i have a dog so im kinda safe! but you still get the rush of, i can go as fast as i want and look as stupid as i want and no-one can see me :3 so you let yourself go (: