Looking for opinions on a good fat burner

Options
I feel like I am doing pretty good with my portion control but also considering taking a fat burner and/or an appetite suppressant..
Any opinions are appreciated.

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    C25K is an awesome fat burner, I've heard nothing but the best about it. Plus, you won't need an appetite supressant with a fat burner like this.

Best wishes!
  • Jdr8023
    Jdr8023 Posts: 11
    Options
    Im using Hoodia super thin as a suppressant and Body toner Tonalin censor as a fat burner. Key note they both are caffeine free because I am super sensitive to caffeine. I hope this helps. So far they have been working out good and no side effects or crashing.
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I tried taking something like that and it worked really good for a short time. I tried to take a second round and I started getting chest pain when I worked out. My appetite was completely out of control because I wasn't used to it and I gained the weight back. It's better to be patient and work with your body to lose the weight. The results are worth waiting for.
  • DocNorton
    Options
    Not a burner but Xenacal/Alli works as a fat suppressant.

It prevents the body from absorbing upto 30% of fat that is ingested.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    C25K is an awesome fat burner, I've heard nothing but the best about it. Plus, you won't need an appetite supressant with a fat burner like this.

Best wishes!

^^^^^ This - or some cycling, swimming - all fantastic fat burners - and you wont need the appetite supressants cause you would have gained some calories to eat!! Win - win all around!!
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I know a good fat burner. It's called Cardio. You can find it anywhere, but you can't use it in a chair!
  • LAWIII
    LAWIII Posts: 50
    Options
    I feel like I am doing pretty good with my portion control but also considering taking a fat burner and/or an appetite suppressant..

BPI Roxy Lean. Assisted me in losing my weight. Not sure where you are from or what is legal there, but nothing beats a true ECA stack... except maybe clenbuterol.

good luck!
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    talk to the folks at GNC. I am taking their vitapacks and it's got everything you need + the help you're looking for :)
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options

yeah, but don't you have to wear a diaper for the anal leakage?
  • betslyn
    Options
    I totally agree with Bonny272 and deathstarclock. I have lost 85 pounds so far and even though it seemed sometimes that it was taking forever, it really has been an interesting journey and I have learned so much about myself and my body along the way. Better to take it slow and natural and keep it off and most of all be healthy, then to lose it really fast and put yourself at risk only to gain it all back and more.. Exercise is by far the best and healthiest fat burner! Remember it doesn't matter how thin you are if you don't have your health, you have nothing at all. Some of that stuff out there is down right scary.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    you dont want to rely on pills and shakes to help you lose weight.
    you want this to be a lifechange that will help you be healthy for the rest of your life!
    as above said.... CARDIO burns fat (:
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your opinions. I do workout and feel like I am working hard. I was just curious and looking for a little assistance in my weight loss journey.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your opinions. I do workout and feel like I am working hard. I was just curious and looking for a little assistance in my weight loss journey.

I stand by my comment
  • DocNorton
    Options

yeah, but don't you have to wear a diaper for the anal leakage?

Only if you carry on eating a high fat diet.

Keep your fat intake as low as possible and there is none/it's controllable.

I know what your saying though - I've heard horror stories but that's normally from people who think it's a wonder drug and that it means they are allowed to keep eating rubbish.
  • fitaliciag
    Options

BPI Roxy Lean. Assisted me in losing my weight. Not sure where you are from or what is legal there, but nothing beats a true ECA stack... except maybe clenbuterol.

good luck!

I used the ECA stack back in 2002 before they banned it. really works, and it's sad that you can't have it anymore.