Pumpkin Farm: Then and Now...70 Pounds Down!

Options

Replies

• mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    that's incredible! :) congrats!
  • smileyav
    smileyav Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Congrats :)
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    People who haven't seen you in awhile must not recognize you! Job well done!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work. Great job :)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! WTG!!! You look incredible!!!! I love how happy you look in the pic holding the pumpkin... :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look great; way to go!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look amazing :D
  • chubbychristianchick
    Options
    You look sooooo amazing! Thank you so much for posting and sharing your success!
  • mom2bnc
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING!!!!
  • energy4life
    Options
    Your doing fantastic ! Be proud and happy! Whoohoo! COngratulations!!! :flowerforyou: thanks for the motivation
  • Jbugs26
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!!!!!
  • misty_meadows15
    Options
    You look terrific! Very inspiring! :)

x
  • JennyDeK
    Options
    Congrats! That is really inspiring to hear and SEE! You look fantastic! I don't see the extra 40 lbs you wanna lose, but keep at it girl!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hiking! It is such a great feeling when what seemed impossible, becomes easy! You are looking great!
  • cjbester
    cjbester Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! I'm inspired. How did you eat for the entire year, did you ever fall off the wagon. I need all the help and advice I can get.
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    wow
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    You look great girl! I'm inspired. How did you eat for the entire year, did you ever fall off the wagon. I need all the help and advice I can get.
    '

Thank you! I try to eat low carb, high protein foods. I also try to eat organic foods that are not processed. I bring a whole gallon of work each day and fill it up. I guzzle my water all day long. I swear, I think the "secret" to losing weight is DRINKING WATER! When you think you've had enough, drink another glass...or try bringing a gallon to work and having it in front of you. It helps!

I have fallen off the wagon. I've been stuck for MONTHS now at around the same weight. It has been frustrating BUT I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER! It's hard, but I have to keep going. Getting in shape has become a habit, not a chore!!! :) YOU ROCK....KEEP GOING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!