Hello Everyone!

Options
arfog
arfog Posts: 70 Member
Just joined tonight, and I'm hoping that this site will help me stay on track with my fitness goals. Any tips for how to best navigate and use it's features?
:smile:

Replies

• trilikeagirl
    Options
    Don't post pleas for help or encouragement on weekdays between 10 and 11 am. Lots of low blood sugar induced drama at that hour!!! But an entertaining read if you're bored. LOL Best of luck!! Love this site.
  • VanillaSky72
    VanillaSky72 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do is just to start clicking around. Make sure you click on all the links to learn what to do. There is also a help menu at the top. Most of it is pretty easy to learn.
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome!

Let's see... I'd say:
    *get a support team - the more fitness pals, the better. Share your good and bad days with them, and be there for them too.
    *explore the whole website and learn what works better for you (for instance, I don't use the blog, but I love the message boards)
    *try to enjoy it!

:happy:
    feel free to add me as a friend

good luck!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! As far as any tips; my best ones are to be consistent with your logging and persistent. Good luck!
  • arfog
    arfog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'd love to get some new friends here so we can cheer each other on. :)