Paleo/ Zone Lifestyle

Options
So here I am... a very determined person. But every week I seem to hit Paleo/ zone strong and then somewhere by the end fall off the paleo part and hit the zone only. Anyone else out there in MFP land that is attempting or living this lifestyle?? Im a crossfitter and I MUST shed 22 lbs in order to feel at my peak!
I am admitting that I need support and role models in my world! :) Im back on MFP to be a super logger once again, only this time, I plan on reaching my goals! :)

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Where are you going to lose this 22lbs from? You look very lean in your photos.

I did primal for a bit but didn't really notice any difference in mood/energy/weight/fat loss so just went back to eating what ever I want that fits my calories/macro goals.

From your diary, the macros look pretty good but I think with the amount of working out you do you could probably up the cals a bit. If you have been dieting for a while, it's good to up them for a while to give the metabolism a bit of a reset.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job on progress so far. I am not sure about Paleo diet, but I am interested to learn more about it. Do u use Gluten free also for your son? I hear that can be very helpful. I work as a Speech Therapist and many of my clients are on it.