(OPEN) Just Dance 2 October Challenge - Week 1

Options
Carrying over from last month...anyone is free to join at any time..

Each week, the leader chooses 3 songs..scores are posted and everyone else tries to beat those scores throughout the week and post their final score on Sunday of each week. The person with the highest scores becomes the new leader for the next week.

This is a fun challenge to help keep you motivated and moving because as we all know, any exercise is better than none.

So I will start us off this week. Here are the 3 songs and my scores:

Crazy in Love - 10,626
Cosmic Girl - 10,444
That's Not My Name - 10,925

Have Fun!

Replies

• tmahfouza
    tmahfouza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This sounds like so much fun!!
  • 2knoxs
    2knoxs Posts: 81
    Options
    If this is open when I get my wii back and can buy the game Im in sounds like fun. I love a good compatition (I cant spell worth a lick tho)
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have to see if I have just dance 2. I think I have the first one.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun!!!! i :heart: JD 2!!! i just saw commercials for JD 3!!! count me in :-)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Carrying over from last month...anyone is free to join at any time..

Each week, the leader chooses 3 songs..scores are posted and everyone else tries to beat those scores throughout the week and post their final score on Sunday of each week. The person with the highest scores becomes the new leader for the next week.

This is a fun challenge to help keep you motivated and moving because as we all know, any exercise is better than none.

So I will start us off this week. Here are the 3 songs and my scores:

Crazy in Love - 10,626
    Cosmic Girl - 10,444
    That's Not My Name - 10,925

Have Fun!

Post your scores by Sunday. You may attempt as many times as you like but only repost if scores are higher than before. I will only count last scores posted (less confusing for me).
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun!!!! i :heart: JD 2!!! i just saw commercials for JD 3!!! count me in :-)

I know, I'm so excited to try Just Dance 3! I'm totally in.

I hope you guys are good, cuz I need a challenge :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Don't forget to post your scores :wink:
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh i'm in, just got my Just Dance 3 through the post yesterday can't wait to give it a try.
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Im IN !!! Another challenge, but a FUN one !! And I LOVE me some competition !

My question is - do we ONLY post the scores on Sunday ?
  • smurfette75
    Options
    You can post scores at any time. Just get them in by Sunday.
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in and off to Just Dance...lol. I've never even tried two of those songs, so this should be interesting :D
  • 2knoxs
    Options
    Just bought it tonight. Im in.
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im in ! I love this game :)
  • 2knoxs
    Options
    Ok so my highest scores for these three songs are as follows:
    Crazy in Love - 10,229
    Cosmic Girl - 8,132
    Thats Not My Name - 7,619

I feel like Im doing the right move, but it only picks up on it some of the time. Do you use the motion plus with it? I haven't been.
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Crazy in Love - 10,229
    Cosmic Girl - 8,132

I feel like Im doing the right move, but it only picks up on it some of the time. Do you use the motion plus with it? I haven't been.

I don't use the motion plus...I have found that sometimes you just have to angle the remote the right way or hold it exactly right...takes practice!

Good scores!
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Here are my scores:

Crazy in Love - 10,470
    Cosmic Girl - 9,459
    That's Not My Name - 9,984

I've been trying to divide my time between the Just Dance games...lol. Lately Just Dance 3 has become my main focus because I'm trying to unlock everything :) I'm definitely looking forward to the new challenge with Just Dance 2 this week!
  • smurfette75
    Options
    Here are my scores:

Crazy in Love - 10,470
    Cosmic Girl - 9,459

I've been trying to divide my time between the Just Dance games...lol. Lately Just Dance 3 has become my main focus because I'm trying to unlock everything :) I'm definitely looking forward to the new challenge with Just Dance 2 this week!

Since JD3 just came out...maybe we give it till next month, and give everyone a chance to purchase
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Here are my scores:

Crazy in Love - 10,470
    Cosmic Girl - 9,459

Since JD3 just came out...maybe we give it till next month, and give everyone a chance to purchase

I probably won't get it til Christmas, but I'll be ALL over it when I get it!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Crazy in Love - 10,229
    Cosmic Girl - 8,132

I don't use the motion plus...I have found that sometimes you just have to angle the remote the right way or hold it exactly right...takes practice!

Good scores!

It does this to me, too, and I have the built in Motion Plus. I think it's just picky about what way your hand is facing, etc.