Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi im new

Hi im new to this i just started today ! I am trying to lose weight and started the 17 day diet ! i have lost 12 pounds so far and need some help with counting my calories! I heard about this site from the 17 days diet page on facebok !

Replies

• Hey and welcome to MFP ^_^ , remember we are all here for support >.<
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    youre in the right place! we can do it!
  • Hi I am also new, a friend on here suggested MFP but I have a hard time adding new friends and finding my way through the site.
  • yay welcome, im new too! best of luck with the site!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    hi newbie ...welcombe to the family...you will love this site ..good luck on your journey x
  • Thanks i hope i can do it i am really determined to lose weight and get into shape ;) Im finding it very hard to add more calories a day ! And i am hoping i can get a few suggestions on how to get to the 1200 Calories! Is anyone else here on the 17 day diet ??
  • Emagali74
    Emagali74 Posts: 132 Member
    Hi Lisa, I just sent you a friend request, I am on the 17 day diet x If you want I can add you to a small Facebook 17 day diet group too which is private-there are about 70 people on it who are on all stages of the diet and they are very supportive and knowledgeable. Let me know if you want me to add you to that too.

Emma x
  • Hello, I am also new to the site and would like some friends to help me stay away from chocolate and I will have wise words of encouragement! :)
  • I tried the 17 day diet and did it a whole 17 days and lost 17lbs then someone told me about this site and I started just counting calories instead, but was doing very well on the 17 day diet!!!!!