Backhanded NSV and a lot of compliments

Options
This weekend at a friend's birthday party, many friends made comments about how hot I was looking. Yay me!

But the funny one came from a cute male friend who remarked that I had an "incentive" for losing weight. When I asked what that was, his response was "because you're attractive". It certainly beats being told I have a pretty face...

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Such a man thing to say lol. But it does have an eliment of truth haha x
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My guy recently told me he noticed I didn't have as much cellulite on my legs anymore. Gee, thanks, babe! LOL
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    My guy recently told me he noticed I didn't have as much cellulite on my legs anymore. Gee, thanks, babe! LOL

LMAO!
  • NancLH4
    NancLH4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My husband also commented about celluite...but just called it the bumpy stuff. LOL :laugh: He says it's going away. :bigsmile: Losing the weight and doing my zumba has been great!!!
  • Hippititimus
    Options
    you girls like to moan dont ya? no one ever tells me Im looking good - even when i was slim i was still a rough ole dog, thank goodness I have health as an incentive :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!