So unmotivated to exercise at home :(

Options
2»

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I just posted this MFP blog with some ideas for relatively short, but efficient work-outs...which can all be done at home with no equipment (except that the bodyrock.tv workouts require a couple of items).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hmalin1/view/short-and-efficient-work-out-ideas-156906
  • xToTsx
    xToTsx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Blast some music out of the stereo and just dance yourself silly, even the children can join in! I don't like gyms or like exercising for that matter, but once there is some music being played my bum is shaking! You will be surprised how many calories you can burn just being silly! Good luck you can do this! :) x

I agree with this. I don't have any kids (i'm a little young for that) but I babysit a lot, and there isn't a kid I know that doesn't like music. It's a great way to move around, when you're cleaning, when your just sitting.... Even when you don't have music, just try to move. I've occasionally just broken out into jumping jacks while watching TV. Anything to be a little more active. All the calories you've burned add up.