BRAND NEW

Hi Everyone! I am new to MFP. I have been following a strict 1200 calorie diet for MONTHS now and have not been able to lost anything. I am now tracking here for the Doctor who cannot understand why nothing is happening for me. I have a trainer who changes the routine and meal plans for me and we just are not sure what is going on. My doctor insists I need to lose 20 more pounds (I had a baby 18 months ago and gained 70, I have lost 55 and then it just stopped and we are not sure why). She has now ordered a brain scan to see if my Pitututary (sp) gland is functioning correctly because all of my blood work is showing perfectly normal...Has anyone else had issues like this? It is SO frustrating to be with friends that literally eat really poorly (like half a pound of fudge and then workout for an hour and lose 2 pounds:mad: )and are still able to lose weight while I am working hard and keeping to a strict diet and not able to lose, in fact last week while eating veggies and salads I gained a pound :sad: I would love some advice and please do not comment with "it must be genetic...or you body is comfortable where you are at...or my personal favorite well you are over 25 now..." My body was very comfortable 20 pounds lighter, I was not able to go any lower than that despite diet and excercise...but I am very confused as to why with diet and excercise the weight is just not coming off...and a 6 month Plateu is not accurate either...especially under guidance of a trainer and doctor guided diet of 1200 calories...:huh: