Another military wife....

Options
Hello Im Susan...happy to have found this warm place to share and help me get back in control of my weight and my life. I was 160 before moving to Alaska.The winters there were so long and there was really not enough to do to keep you busy. So most of the time we had pot luck after pot luck at each others houses...well all those pot lucks add up. Now here I am a little over 200 pounds and am determine to drop if only the extra weight I put on, but hopefully more. I am also hoping to make new friends in my area for excercise groups and getting out to walk together and maybe we can help each other acheive our goal....Good Luck everyone.....:love:

Replies

• meatonmybonz
    Options
    Hello Im Susan...happy to have found this warm place to share and help me get back in control of my weight and my life. I was 160 before moving to Alaska.The winters there were so long and there was really not enough to do to keep you busy. So most of the time we had pot luck after pot luck at each others houses...well all those pot lucks add up. Now here I am a little over 200 pounds and am determine to drop if only the extra weight I put on, but hopefully more. I am also hoping to make new friends in my area for excercise groups and getting out to walk together and maybe we can help each other acheive our goal....Good Luck everyone.....:love:
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!! the Military is a great family.. but yes with everyone being family... there are many dinners!!! Im sure you'll reach your goals!! this is a great group!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    welcome:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck and a big SALUTE to your military husbands thanks for every thang you do for us in this country.
  • meatonmybonz
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.....
  • akellyking1977
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'm right outside of Memphis myself in Olive Branch. This site is amazing (from what I've seen in a week or so!). :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    /welcome aboard, from a vetern to the military for many years. May the best be with you